- Jesus is the great Physician that can heal every type of disease and ailment; Matthew 4:23.
- Doing what He tells you to do is what makes His Words come to pass in your life.
- The end-time church is ordained to walk in dominion in every aspects.
- God is coming back for a Church without blemish; Ephesians 5:27.
- Oppression of the devil has no medical cure, Jesus is the only cure; 1 John 5:4.
The name of Jesus is not a conjunction in prayer, it’s a name that carries power.
Every oppression of the devil answers to the authority that Christ has given to you.
Demonic Spirits Behind Sicknesses and Diseases
1. Unclean spirits ( Mark 5:4-8, Matthew 10:1, Luke 9:38-42). With faith in Christ, every unclean spirit bows.
2. The spirit of insanity/madness (Luke 8:26-29).The spirit of insanity bows to the Name of Jesus when you engage it in faith.
The Mystery of the Communion
– The Communion destroys every form of sickness and weakness, and confers a good old age (1 Corinthians 11:25-26).
– The Communion is an exchange of life; you receive the very life of Christ when you take it (Matthew 26:26-28).
– The cheapest form of medication you can get is the Communion.
– The Holy Communion empowers you to live like Christ (Leviticus 17:11, John 6:53-54).
– The Holy Communion is a kingdom mystery for strength, health and longevity (John 6:57).
– The Communion is The Miracle Meal (1 Kgs. 4:39-41).
– The Holy Communion is made up of both the Bread (the Flesh of Jesus Christ) and the Drink (the Blood of Jesus Christ).
What is in the Holy Communion?
1. The rod of the Word is in the flesh and it swallows up every rod of the wicked tormenting your life (Hosea 12:10, 2 Kings 4:39-41).
2. The flesh has the capacity to renew your health (Psalm 105:37, Deuteronomy 8:4).
1. The life of the flesh is in the blood (John 6:53).
2. The dominion nature of Christ that is immune to sicknesses and diseases is in the blood (John 6:54).
You share the same blood group with Christ through the mystery of the Holy Communion that empowers you to have dominion over all manner of sicknesses and diseases.
Covenant Day of Fruitfulness
– Fruitfulness is your birthright in Christ.
– Every child of God is redeemed to be fruitful as a seed of Abraham (Deuteronomy 7:14).
– You are not permitted to experience long continuance of dryness in any area of your life (2 Corinthians 4:7, Deuteronomy 28:49).
– Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law which includes barrenness and dryness (Galatians 3:14).
– Fruitfulness in the kingdom includes fruitfulness of the body, spiritual life, health, business, career, and destiny in Christ.
To Secure Your Heritage of Fruitfulness You Must;
1. Be committed to feeding on the Word (Proverbs 4:21-22).
2. Engage your faith with the Word of Fruitfulness (Exodus 23:25-26).
3. Make serving God and the interest of the kingdom a lifestyle (Psalm 127: 3).
4. Engage with godly factors that make your service acceptable and profitable (Hebrews 12:28, Jeremiah 30:21).
5. Recognize that your Father is the sole baby-maker, therefore you cannot be a baby-beggar (Jeremiah 1:5).