Ministering: Bishop David . O. Oyedepo
Text: John 14:16-18, 1 Corinthians 12:1-7, Psalms 46:1-3, John 7:38.
God is our source of all-round help. The Holy Spirit is our very present help in trouble; He is an ever-present help in time of need. (Psalms 46:1-5). You can’t forget him at home because He’s in you (John 7:37, Psalms 45:7). He is ever present in the Midst of the storms of Life, that is why every believer needs to be filled with the Holyghost (Psalms 46:1, John 14:17, 1 Corinthians 12:5-7). The Holy Spirit is not a religious emblem or identity; He is your dependable and ever-reliable present source of help.
The ultimate mission of the Holy Spirit is to make living profitable through his diverse operations (1 Corinthians 12:3-8, Zechariah 4:1-6). You cannot accomplish a golden destiny in the energy of the flesh hence, you need the Holy Spirit.
What most believers know about the Holy Ghost today is the power dimension, which is just one out of the Seven Spirits of God (Isaiah 11:2). The power dimension of the Holy Ghost helps us to overcome the battles of life while the grace of the Holy Spirit helps us to actualize our glorious package. Hence, power helps you to overcome the battles of life, while grace helps you to realize the glory of redemption; Luke 10:19.
It is grace that makes great in the Kingdom!
Power guarantees victory, and grace secures glory. Grace enhances your knowledge of God, gives you access to auto-counsel when you are at a crossroad, and offers you strength that engenders exploits.
You need both empowerment and engracement!
The Ministry of the Holy Spirit
1. The Spirit of Revelation (Isaiah 60:1-3,8, Daniel 11:32, Isaiah 58:11). It is by light that we are empowered for a flight. The deeper your insight, the higher heights you scale in flight. Revelation is what enlarges your platform for a flight.
It is time to step into a flight!
The Holy Ghost is the source of multifaceted engracement that enables believers to fulfill their glorious destinies in Christ.
How to Access the Flow of Revelation
1. Be born again (Mark 4:11).
2. Be filled with the Holy Spirit (John 14:26).
3. Pray for access to the flow of revelation (Colosians 1:9, Ephesians 1:17-18, 1 Corinthians 2:10, 14).
4. Understand that the Holy Ghost is the messenger of the Covenant who unveils the tables of the Covenant that affects every aspect of your life (Hebrews 9:1-4). Light establishes your unquestionable dominion over the kingdom of darkness.
The tables of the covenant are for the benefits of the believers, and the degree of revelation in which we walk in is what determines the level of glory we command. Revelation is our access to
unquestionable dominion over the battles of life (Luke 4:33-36). To keep on with revelation you must keep engaging with the scriptures; Luke 6:47.
It is engaging with the scriptures that makes it work; what we know does not change us but it is what we do with what we know that will change us (Galatians 3:14). When you move from the realm of revelation to dominion, everything around you surrenders. The degree of revelation in which you walk in, is what determines the degree of glory you command; 2 Corinthians 3:18.
Covenant Day of Fruitfulness
We are redeemed to be fruitful; Deuteronomy 7:14. Every seed of Abraham is redeemed to be fruitful (Galatians 3:19). When you are born again, you partake of Abraham’s blessing (Galatians 3:13-14). It is a curse for any part of your life to be fruitless because you have been redeemed from the curse of barrenness; Deut. 28:18.
To actualize your heritage of fruitfulness, you must;
1. Be committed to serving God: It empowers the redeemed to be fruitful (Exodus 23:25-26, Psalms 127:1-3; 92:14).
2. Be joyful: Joy is required to take hold of your rewards in service; stay joyful! (Habakuk 3:17-19, Psalms 67:5-7).
3. Remain planted in the house of God.
Christ is the only solution to all barren situations (Luke 7: 12-15, Isaiah 25:6-8).