Financial prosperity responds to qualitative kingdom stewardship. Gen. 8:22 “ While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
What you don’t hate, you cannot conquer; if you don’t hate poverty, you cannot conquer it.
If you pamper poverty it will tamper with your destiny.
The gospel of Jesus has two parts: His person and principles. Josh. 1:8 “ This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
If you are poor today, the devil is not your problem.
If you are poor today, the devil is not your problem because you are not the only one he is pushing.
God wants us to prosper so that we can carry out His great commission on the earth.
God wants you to enjoy life and not endure it. John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.”
Men stay poor because they can’t trust the character of God. Num 23:19
No matter where you are in any part of the world, you can prosper. Acts 10:34-35, Rom. 10:12
We all have equal opportunity on earth.
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law including poverty. Gal 3:13 “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree”
There are three Types of People in every Society
- Those who depend on people to help them
Example: Lazarus. Luke 16:21
- Those who talk about the happenings around.
They don’t create wealth and spend without multiplying money. Deut. 28:13 “And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them”
They have no value for wealth. They are average.
- Kingdom investors.
How to Engage the Covenant Power of Wealth
Love for God
- Rom5:5 “And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”
- It is the love you have to demonstrate towards God. Mark 12:30
- Any love that does not involve your money is fake.
- The proof of love is that passion is free.
- Tithing is simply a demonstration of your obedience to God.
- Eph 5:1, 1 Cor. 2:9
- If you don’t tithe, you don’t have the foundation for prosperity. Gen. 8:22
- When God tells you to sow, He has a harvest in mind for you.
- God will never expect you to give what He has not given to you in the first place.
- Start giving from where you are.
- 2 Cor. 9:7, Prov. 12:14 Mk. 11:23
Be a problem solver
- To prosper in hardship, be a problem solver. Gen. 41:38-41
- Everything created is a solution to a problem on earth.
- The more problems you solve, the wealthier you become.
- Problems are the birthplace of uncommon solutions. Trustworthiness. 1 Tim 6:17-19
- Phil. 1:10 “That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ.”
- Excellence is doing common things in an uncommon way.
- A decision will not make you to prosper until it is backed with practical action. John 13:17
- You prosper by giving and stay prosperous by giving.