Teaching Series: Operating in the Realm of More than a Conqueror (Part 4)
The Place of Rhema
Everything we are learning from here is towards manifesting the realm of more than a conqueror. 1 Chron 29:3 “Moreover, because I have set my affection to the house of my God, I have of mine own proper good, of gold and silver, which I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house”
Rhema is a two-channel mystery.
God answers you by a voice. Ex. 19:19, Acts 22:10 “And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do”
He can speak through us directly or through the pages of Scriptures. John 10:3-4 “To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.”
- Nothing destroys doubt like access to the voice of God. His voice is powerful, full of majesty Ps. 29:4-6
- Nothing destroys a believer like a lack of access to the voice of God. Isa. 42:18-24
- His voice is behind His words. Ps. 29:3-5, Isa. 55:1
- The voice of God is behind every statement of the Scriptures. Dan. 11:32, 2 Cor 5:16, Jer. 17:5-6
- He may not answer you the day you ask, but watch out for his voice.
- His voice behind the Scriptures thunders, His instructions come in a still small voice. Prov 22:7, Matt6:34, Isa 34:16
- When you open your Bible, await the news from the Father. Isa. 34:16
- You can’t mistake his voice behind his word. John 1:5
Biblical Examples of Rhema-Made More than Conquerors
- Moses. Exodus 7:1
When his voice thunders, your authority level changes
You get to a point of revelation where you become the apple of God’s eyes. Gen. 26:2,16
When you don’t know where you are going, anywhere looks like it.
The thunderous voice of God is worthy of anything. Prov 27:8
- Gideon Judges 7:7 “And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place“
To hear the voice of God either directly or via the scriptures note the following
- Engage the altar of prayers of inquiry Jer.33:3
He is a question answering God. 2 Sam. 5:18-20, 1 Sam. 30:6-9
Only those who ask questions are entitled to answers.
- Be committed to walking in the Spirit. Rev. 1:10, Gal. 5:25
- Be committed to a lifestyle of praise. Isa. 30:30, Phil. 4:4
Rejoicing is a requirement for you to remain on course with God and Hearing from God is not a gift, it’s a birthright.
You will never suffer stagnation anymore
All your enemy will see that you are now carrying a new name
From this Shiloh onward God will be calling you by your name
You won’t miss God counsel anymore
For every challenged family, I decree peace be still
For every divorced family by devil orchestration, I decree supernatural restoration
No evil eye will look you and survive
Everyone that mock your God will go down for you
Your testimony will break all medical protocol
The God of possibility in you will arise to silent those impossibilities in you
Your package of more than a conqueror must leave this mountain with you