Teaching Series: Operating in the Realm of More than a Conqueror (Part 5)
Rom. 8:27 “And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.”
- We operate as more than conquerors through faith. Eph2:8
- God requires our faith to see his light. Matt 9:29 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.”
- We belong to the tribe of Judah. We are spiritual lions Gen. 49:10
- You can’t prevail as a sheep, you can only prevail as a lion. Matt. 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
- It is faith that determines our dimensions of breakthroughs in life. We are spiritual lions Gen 4:10.
- It takes a lion’s heart to take a lion’s share. The violent take it by force.
- Faith is the foundation of our redemption and is the trigger for our manifestation in the realm of more than a conqueror Heb 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
Spiritual Virtues that Stir the Manifestation of Supernatural Faith
- Encounters with the word. 2 Tim. 1:6 “Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands”
The spirit of faith is a gift of God but it has to be stirred for manifestation and sustenance
Every gift manifests to the level of stirring.
You cannot stir the Spirit of faith as a word-lazy believer.
- Encounters on the prayer altar. Acts 4:23,31, Heb. 4:16, Ps. 16:11
The prayer altar is the throne of grace.
The altar of prayer is not only for asking and receiving, it’s an altar of encounter. Acts 4:33, Luke 9:28-29
As we pray in the Spirit, He unravels the mysteries around our lives.
Watch out for encounters on the altar of prayers. Jer. 33:3 “ Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
Prayer is a vital strirrer of the gifts of God in you.
- Encounters with testimonies
Every testimony is a pointer to our heritage in Christ. Prov. 119:111
Testimonies are great stirrers of faith. Ps. 119:144 “The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.”
Stop reacting against testimonies, they are the helpers of your faith. Isa. 8:20 “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.”
Every unstirred gift will lie dormant for life.
Testimonies are the clearest interpretations of the truth
Shiloh is a miracle baby distribution center.
Shiloh is an inheritance distribution center. Ps 37:35, Rev. 5:12 “Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.”