- Prayer is key to stirring and sustaining supernatural Church Growth – Acts 2:46-47, 3:1, 5:12-14, 6:4-7
- Engaging scheduled congregational prayer empowers the Church for continuous growth Acts 2:46-47, 3:1, 5:12-14, 6:4-7
- Remember, God had to put the Covenant Hour of Prayer in place before He brought this Church into this ongoing realm of supernatural growth – Isaiah 66:7-8, Acts 6:4-7
- Note that souls are both saved and established in the faith through the effectual fervent prayers of the saints – =Col. 4:12, Gal. 4:19, Psa. 90:17
- We understand from scriptures that: the prayer of faith is key to supernatural Church Growth among others – Mark 11:24, Matthew 21:22, James 1:6-7
- This is why, every praying church is a growing church and every growing church must remain a praying church – Isaiah 66:7-8, Acts 6:4-7
- Remember, that Jesus said His house shall be called the house of prayer among all nations; that is, praying kingdom advancement prayer, is the business of every Church of Christ – Mark 1:17, Acts 2:46-47, 3:1, 6:4-7
- We must recognize that establishment of souls, both in the faith and in the church, is the will of God. Remember:
- Only Jesus can save – Acts 4:12, 16:30-31, 1 John 5:11-12
- Because whatever God does shall be forever, every single convert of this church shall abide here for life. – Ecc. 3:14, 1 Tim. 2:4, Jere. 3:15-16
- When we ask anything according to God’s Will, He hears and answers us – 1 Jn. 5:14-15
Furthermore, praying new converts into church is as vital as praying for them to be saved – Gal 4:19, Col. 4:12, 1:9.
We must understand that Zion is a prophetic name of the Church of Christ in scriptures – Heb. 12:12-14, Psa, 87:1-7. Obadiah 21.
The Church is also the New Testament city of Refuge, where believers are protected from all assaults of the wicked – Joshua 20:2, Obadiah 17, 2 Samuel 7:10
The Church of Christ is the center of spiritual illumination, which empowers believers to lay hold on their inheritance in Christ – Psa 73:17, 2 Pater 1:3. Acts 20:32.
The Church is God’s powerhouse from where we keep the battery of our salvation charged, so as to keep our light shinning, thereby keeping the force of darkness away from our lives and territories – Psa. 84:7. Eph. 5:8, Matt.5:14/16.
I believe that every of our new converts and new members that step their foot into this Church, all through this year, shall abide here for life, so they can be full partakers of the blessings upon this house – Psa. 132:13-16
Furthermore, as we receive help from the Lord in the tireless pursuit of the establishment of our new converts and new members in this Church, we shall continue to enjoy the favour of God in dimensions never known hitherto – Psa. 102:13-15, 35:27
May everyone’s dominion package be fully delivered, as we continue to engage the prayer altar for souls to be established in the faith and in this church, Amen – Daniel 6:10, 12:3
Remain Ever Blessed
Jesus is Lord
David O. Oyedepo
Faith Tabernacle Canaanland, Ota – Lagos