“…ten men shall take hold of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you…” Zech. 8:23
Operation 10 for Christ 2020 is about every member of this Church committing him or herself to bringing at least 10 established souls into the Kingdom and his church in the year 2020 in line with the prophetic word of Zech. 8:23
Why Operation 10 for Christ 2020?
- Multitudes are still in the valley of decision. Joel 3:13-14
- In the multitudes of people is the King’s honour. Proverbs 14:28/1 Sam. 2:30
- God wants all men saved and to come to the knowledge of truth which is made available in Church. 2 Peter 3:9/1 Tim. 2:4/Psa. 73:17/Jere. 3:15-16
- Therefore, we must get out to the highways and the edges, compelling people to come, so they can be saved, and His house might be filled. Luke 14:23
Someone might ask, but why is this church so ambitious? This is not our ambition; we are simply in partnership with God’ who wants all men to be saved – 1 Timothy 2:4
How to Make the Most of this Operation
- We must believe in the operation 10 for Christ 2020 – John 6:28-29
- Engage with the task as a ‘by all means project’ – 1 Cor. 9:22-23
- Keep our passion for the lost burning – John 4:32-34
- Pray for the supernatural wisdom and utterance for the speedy delivery of the project – Eccl. 9:14-16/James 1:5-8
- We must continue to use the subjects of the specialized Sundays services to compel the unsaved to come to Church to meet with Christ – John 1:46
Upon securing minimum 10 established souls, one has filled his cloud and his breaking limit rain of change of levels is sure to begin to fall – Eccl. 11:3
Our ten established souls as individuals shall be the ‘7th dip into Jordan and as it was with Naaman the Syrian’. All forms of leprosy, including every form of sickness and disease, failure, stagnation and defeat shall totally clear off the way, implying an end of every form of shame and reproach in our lives – 2 Kings 5:14/Prov. 14:28/1 Sam. 2:30
Therefore, to make the most of this breaking limit year, every Winner is admonished to aim at the delivery of minimum 10 established souls within the first half of the year, so that we can start flowing in fullness of the breaking limit package ordained for us s individuals this year.
May each one’s faith come alive to see this project delivered with speed, so as to commit our ever covenant keeping Father to confirm His agenda of breaking limit in our lives as individuals. So, let it be in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Jesus Is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo (President, Living Faith Church Worldwide)