The Word of God is always in the house of God.
It is great decisions backed with actions that makes you great.
If conditions are not met, you can’t get the promise.
What is obedience?
• The ability to hear GOD’S word and act accordingly. Put the word into effect correctly and timely.
Obedience is the strongest force of all spiritual virtues.
Obedience appeared 8,455 times in the bible.
It may be painful but ultimately gainful.
John 2:5. Every time you ask God for a miracle, He gives you an instruction.
John 2:7-9, Matt 17:27
Every time God gives you an instruction, refuse to analyse it with your mental system.
1 Sam 15:22, John 14:21
JESUS is the word of God, but was still the pillar of obedience. Phil 2:9
It guarantees your access to promotion. Isa 1:19
- Abraham. Gen 12:1-4 , 17:10, 21, 22:2-8, John 8:39
- Isaac. Gen 26:1-5,12-14, acts 26:19 when you see people rising don’t think they are lucky.
- Joshua and Caleb. Num. 32:11-12 if you are connected to a source and your life doesn’t produce after it, check your OBEDIENCE.
Reasons Why People don’t obey.
Obedience is the strongest currency in the kingdom. A. They don’t trust in the character of God Num. 23:19 B. They don’t have personal revelation of the word of God. 2 Tim 2:15
Consequences of Disobedience. Prov 1: 28,29,31
- Stagnation and demotion. Jer 7:23 -24
- Rejection. 1 Sam 15:26
- Unanswered prayers. 2 cor 10:6
Rewards for Obedience
- You become a friend of God. John 15:14 singing without obedience is noise.
- You enjoy promotion. Phil 2:8-9
- Deut 28:1-13
• access to inheritance
• Divine protection and preservation
• Victory in battle
• Distinction and excellence