Ministering: Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo
Texts: Ex. 33:14-15 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
And he said unto him, if thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
Rom. 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Excellence is a journey, a step by step process. Divine Presence is on major channel to manifest the Spirit of excellence. Gen. 39:5, 41:40
What is Divine Presence?
- It is God working through you, with you, in you and around you. It is divine presence that guarantees exploits in life. Divine presence guarantees excellence in Life. Divine presence is what clears all oppositions and grants you triumph in life.
How to Facilitate and Sustain Divine Presence
1. Be born again and remain so. Divine presence is only available to those who have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
Prophetic Declaration: Anyone be tormented by the spirit of untimely death, I cast it out in the name of Jesus Christ. You shall not die, but live and declare the goodness of God!!!!!!!.
Salvation is an encounter, it is not religion. Salvation is a critical Issue that must be settled, it is an encounter not a religion.
Are you saved? Are you a Child of God? At salvation, you are born into a family of excellence. Once saved is not always saved.
- You must continue to hunger and taste after righteousness Matt 5:6, Amos 3:3, 1 Jn. 3:7 Are you a doer of righteousness or a professor of righteousness? Righteousness is the only thing that guarantees your access to heaven. To hunger and thirst after righteousness means to continually have a desire to live right and to live clean. Righteousness covers the three main areas of life: thoughts, words and actions. Every unrighteousness begins with a thought. Pro. 23:7, Matt. 7:23. Clean out your thoughts! Your thoughts are formed by the things you feed your spirit with. Fashions come and go, but eternity is forever. Life is in phases, men are in sizes. Purity must be your goal if you want to enjoy divine presence.
CHOOSE LIFE, BY CHOOSING RIGHT WORDS.
- Be committed to walking in obedience. Obedience is the highway to walking in the high places of life. Is. 1:19, Jn. 14:21 Delayed obedience is the same as disobedience. ” When you want to ask for someone’s hand in marriage, don’t waste her time. When you have an intention, go straight to the point.”
4. Be committed to serving God in season and out of season. Every dedicated servant of God enjoys divine presence. There is no entitlement in titles. God will not reward titles but our labour.
5. Be committed to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Is. 48:17 The Holy Spirit is our GPS in the journey of life.
6. Be committed to a lifestyle of praise. Praise is God’s natural habitat 1Cor. 15:10. The supernatural is ever at the command of divine presence. God’s presence is what separates us from all the people of the earth.
Prophetic Declarations: God will take you from desert to the throne! God will take you from sickness to wholeness! God will take you from poverty to abundances!