Ministering: Pst. David Oyedepo Jnr.
Matt 8:8, Dan 6:3 every child of God is ordained a person of excellence 1 Peter 2:9 Eph 2:10 We are Ordained to be the display of God’s excellence.
Heb11: 39-40 In God’s agenda every generation is an improvement of the previous Heb2: 8. There is something wrong with the picture we see in reality as opposed to God’s picture in the scripture.
Heb. 6:12 In Order to get to where we are going, we must be followers of them that have obtained , Rom 15:4
Example: PAUL the Apostle. 2 Peter 3:15, Eph 3:18 Paul Operated with a working knowledge of sanctification. 1 Thess 1:3, 1Cor. 6:9 The process of sanctification is a vital necessity in determining our access to excellence.
- We must pursue after holiness. It takes a “press” to secure a “prize”. 1 Thess. 2:10 Until you are successful in sanctifying yourself. You’re failing as a Christian. Col 4:12 Until you’re conformed to His will in Holiness, You cannot claim to be a success. 1 Tim 6:11, Matt 5:6. The most important Prayer: To please God. Pleasing God is a measure of the success of our Christianity. 2 Cori 7:1
- We must engage the Power of a good Conscience 2 Cori 4:, 1:12. You cannot confront the devil with authority if you don’t live with authenticity. Acts 19: 13-16 Authority without authenticity equals reproach. Heb. 13: 18 You are going to walk with God in the place of excellence. You cannot live carelessly. Where your conscience is violated, your faith is corrupted. Christianity does not permit you to live for corruption and expect glorification.
You can have identity In church, it doesn’t mean you have an identity with Christ. When a conscience is continuously exposed to evil, it becomes seared, Without Sensitivity. Conscience under Violation, Under the voice of conscience turns silent. It is conscience gradually been seared until evil looks good and good looks evil.
- 1 Cor. 4:1-2 We must work in integrity. WHAT YOU STAND ON, DETERTMINES HOW LONG YOU WILL STAND. We should live with Godly sincerity. The only way to get to the top and not be trapped is by doing it by the truth.
- We must walk in an eternity Consciousness. 1 Cor. 15:19 We have heaven to gain and hell to loose Col 3:2, Heb. 12:14, Jude 3-5. Grace is not permission for Sin. Grace is dominion over Sin. Heb. 12:14
What Must We do to Win this Battle?
- 1 John 1:9-10. Repent.
- You must take a decision. The decision for Holiness cannot be taken on your behalf. 1John 3:3, 2 Tim 2:21.
- You must call for Help. Ask God to help you. Phil 2:13
Sanctification is the process, Excellence is the product. The Product comes when the process is fulfilled.