God’s Word is a divine mirror that paints the picture of God to us. The breaking forth of light is the end of struggles with the kingdom of darkness
A discovery of God’s plan and a genuine commitment to walking in it, is the end of all struggles. Until something changes within you, nothing changes around you. It is impossible to access eternal life without a personal repentance.
How to Walk in Dominion
a. By the Word. – Ps. 45:4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously
Because of truth and meekness and righteousness; And thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
b. By Faith
c. By the enduement of the Holy Ghost. – Ps. 66 Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
The way to preserve the treasure of wisdom is through meekness. Wisdom is the principal virtue in the kingdom that enthrones the believer.
You cannot walk in dominion outside of God’s plan. Wisdom is actualised by making a genuine demand for it. The wisdom of God offers accurate direction.
Obedience is the gateway to a world of stress-free blessings. You will not amount to anything in disobedience.
When you obey with delight, it imparts on your generation. God’s generational blessing is hidden in delightsome obedience.
You cannot treat God’s word with levity and expect Him to treat you with dignity.
God’s Plan and How to Access them from His Word
- Repent. – Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
- You are redeemed to walk in dominion. – Eph. 1:21 far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come
- We are redeemed to reign as kings and priests on the earth. – Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
- We are redeemed to be a blessing and not a burden to our world. – Acts 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.,
Rev. 5:12 saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Instructions for an Impactful 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting Season
- Let your spiritual preparation for this fasting season be practically in place before you begin the journey. – Prov. 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man,
And the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.
- Make your spiritual concerns a priority during this season. – Ps. 84:7 They go from strength to strength, Every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.,
1 Tim. 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
- Let your prayer sessions have at least one kingdom advancement prayer. – Matt. 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
- None of your prayer sessions should be void of thanksgiving to secure heaven’s attention. – Phil. 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Carry someone’s need along in your prayer sessions.
- Be specific about your own needs.
You are partaking of this Prophetic communion today for supernatural strength for the race ahead. 1 Kgs. 19:7,8 And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee. 8And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.
By this communion your strength is renewed. No breakdown, no emotional breakdown, no physical breakdown, no spiritual breakdown in the name of Jesus Christ.
Put your faith on the line as you approach the table of the Lord, you are returning with your testimony.