Ministering: Bishop David O. Oyedepo
The church of Christ is led by the the One who knows the beginning and the end. – Isa. 46:10
Faith is the capital requirement to see prophecies fulfilled.
When you receive and believe what God says, you are empowered to manifest it. Don’t measure what God says by your limited power. Any prophecy you don’t treasure will not come to pass in your life. Any prophecy you don’t have value for, will not translate to reality.
How Powerful are Prophecies?
1. God speaks according to His almighty power. – Mk.10:27
2. God speaks according to His creative wisdom. Jer. 32:17
When faith comes alive, the devil is kicked out.
How to see Prophecies Fulfilled.
1. Have faith-filled thoughts. – Isa. 53:1
2. Engage in faith-driven action. – James 2:18
3. Remain assured of the end result – Heb. 10:35
Covenant Day of Exemption Ministration
– God’s eternal intention is for you to be exempted from the evil of the day. – Ex. 4:22
When you become born again, you move from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light.
Steps to Enjoying your Exemption Rights in Christ
1. You must have a revelation of your exemption rights in Christ. – Isa. 5:13
– Failure, frustration, pestilence, and loss are not part of your package in redemption. – Col. 1:9
– You have an exemption right in redemption; don’t let any devil take it from you.
2. In redemption, the blood is our Passover mark of exemption from evil. – Heb. 12:24
– When you engage the blood of Jesus, any attack must pass over you.
3. You must keep the love of God alive in your heart to actualize your expections
The Anointing Oil Ministration
– The anointing oil is used to anoint places or persons – Ex. 30:31
What is in the Anointing Oil?
1. The yoke destroying power of God.
2. The breakthrough power of God – 1 Sam. 18:5
3. The healing power of God. – Mark 6:7-13
4. The Exemption power of God. – Ez. 9:6