Teaching Series: UNLOCKING THE SUPERNATURAL
We are born into the world of the supernatural
Jn. 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Isa. 8:18, Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
Zech. 3:8, Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
Mat. 8:27, In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
There is no provision of redemption without specified demands for delivery.
Jn. 7:37, But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Ps. 63:1-2, (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Rev. 5:12, Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Deu. 8:18, But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Prov. 1:5, A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Ps. 119:99-100, I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
Challenges means champions by overcoming them.
God a man equals favour. Gen. 39:3,21; And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
21 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.
Redemption is your exemption from ordinary living to the realm of extraordinary living. – Rom. 8:19
The content of your redemption must be revealed by God’s word.
– Eph. 1:17-19, That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Revelation is the key that unlocks the content you carry.
– Luke 11:52, Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Having knowledge does not determine your experience until you engage with it.
Knowledge is not enough to activate your content; you activate it by walking in the knowledge you have.
When you belong to God, you are ordained to be an ambassador of Christ.
The moment you stop representing God to your world, you lose your status as an ambassador.
Our obedience of faith is the currency that buys the truth that sets free. We need the covenant mentality of securing our access.
Any wealth acquired by doing nothing has no value. Prov. 13:11, Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
An ambassador of Christ is one who is on an assignment of reconciling the world to Jesus.
Responsibilities to Maintain Your Ambassadorial Status
1. Have strong faith.
– Rom. 4:19-21, And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara’s womb:
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
– When faith is in place, you become unmovable.
2. Pray kingdom advancement prayers. – Exo. 34:3, And no man shall come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.
Luke 9:28-29, 35; And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
– Your engagement in kingdom advancement prayers changes your level of authority.
– Engaging in kingdom advancement prayers makes you a magnet for blessing.
3. Engage praise as a lifestyle
– Ps. 22:3, But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
– Complaining and murmuring complicates your matter.
Covenant Day of Favour Ministration
– Nothing sets on a flight like the favour of God.
– Ps. 44:3, For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
– One encounter with favour is worth more than a lifetime of labour.
– What favour will do, labour cannot match. You cannot compare the results of favour with that of your labour.
– Favour amplifies your strengths and blinds men to your errors.
– The covenant facilitator of favour is God’s presence. – Gen. 39:21, But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.
Gen. 41:16, And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace.
– The presence of God is sustained in your life when you commit to serving Him.
– Ps. 102:13-15, Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
15 So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
What Makes Your Stewardship Acceptable to God?
1. Serve God diligently. – Heb. 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
– God rewards those who seek Him diligently.
2. Be genuinely dedicated.
– John 12:23-26, And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
– You become a candidate for God’s favour when you commit yourself to dedicated stewardship.
3. Serve God cheerfully and willingly.
– Deut. 28:47-48, Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
4. Serve God sacrificially.
– Ps. 126:1-6, (A Song of degrees.) When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
5. Be committed to serving God with your resources.
– Haggai 1:3-11, Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
4 Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste?
5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
8 Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.
9 Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
10 Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.
11 And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon that which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands.
– The opening of your heavens financially answers to your stewardship with your resources.