Call to worship: Psalms 124:1-8
Teaching Series: Understand How God Leads
Ministering: Bishop David O. Oyedepo
Isa. 59:6-8, Ps. 23:1-6, Prov. 14:12, Isa. 48:17
Life becomes supernaturally profitable when we follow His leadings. Ps. 119:105, 2 Tim. 3:16, He Leads us principally by His Word.
HOW WE ACCESS HIS LEADINGS
- THROUGH PRAYER & FASTING. Isa. 58:6,11. Jere. 33:3, Isa. 51:2. The greatest discovery on earth is the discovery of humanity. We are responsible of the outcome of our lives. Gen. 12:1-2, 17:22-23, 22:1-2. 2 Chron. 20:3,12,17,22-23. Ezra 8:21-23. In the course of fasting, there is always a breaking forth of light.
- John 15:15 TO BE IN LOVE WITH GOD. God shows us everything that pertains to us when we are in love with Him. Gen. 18:17-21, 1 Cor. 2:9-10. You are in love, you have access. 1 Jn. 5:3 God’s love is not theoretical. Those who despises His Word can’t access His plan. Jn. 14:21, 21:15-17, 3:16. When you are in love with God. You are naturally in love with the Salvation of souls, their establishment and welfare.
THE WORTH OF A SOUL IN THE KINGDOM IS FAR GREATER THAN THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD PUT TOGETHER. Luke 14:23, 10:31-37. Active partnership with Jesus and the interest of His Kingdom is the SECRET of ever flowing prosperity.
- Heavenly Vision: Here, no one can work it out. God just shows us by Himself at His Will. Acts 9:5, 10:34-35. Our taste and appetite for spiritual things is the secret to accessing His guidance. Romans 8:6, Rev. 4:1
BIBLICAL PROOFS OF BEING LED BY THE SPIRIT
- Supernatural Confidence Psa. 23:1/4, Heb. 10:35, Acts 14:3. It is our confidence in God that puts us in command of life. Exo. 13:17-18, 14:15,22-23/ Psa. 114:3, Jn. 10:4 – Don’t build your adventure by guess work.
- Divine Strength/energy/feat – Judges 6:14. Exploits makes demands on our energy. Dan. 11:32 When God sends, He strengthens the sent. Heb 10:5 – He prepares our body, rewired to match His task. Heb. 12:1/ Hab. 2:1-2
- We serve a God of vengeance. Gen. 12:3. We need an understanding of the other side of God, otherwise they will keep taking us for a ride. Ps. 94 (Acts. 2:30)
- Mark 6:6-7, 2 Chron. 20:20. The prophet, whose words do not matter to you, can’t work wonders in your life.
- Exo. 12:30-35. The pride of the enemy is broken by vengeance.
- Exo. 23:20. Every commission on earth has an angel destined to keep the saints to their place of rest. Rev. 2
- Isa. 63:4/Ps. 103:20/Rom. 12:19/Psa. 34:7/Acts 12:15. Our personal assigned angel plus the commission angel is a tough partnership to deal with the enemy.
WHY DOES GOD EXECUTE VENGEANCE FOR HIS PEOPLE
- To enforce the delivery of His agenda. Isa. 14:24
- It is our redemptive right amongst others. Luke 18:8
WHAT IS IN THE OIL?
- By Anointing Oil, the wickedness of the wicked comes to an end. Isa. 10:27
- The Anointing Oil is a mystery with numerous virtues: Healing (Mark 6:13), Breakthroughs (Isa. 45:1-3).
- The Oil is a mystery of Vengeance 2 Chron. 22:7/Isa. 61:2
THEREFORE, EXPECT A SUPERNATURAL CHANGE OF STORY IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE TODAY, BY THE ANOINTING OIL.