“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me”. – Rev. 3:20
The early church met daily, both in the temple and in every house – Acts 5:42
We are in the end time, when there shall be an outpouring, both of the former and latter rain, as it is written, “……he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month”. – Joel 2:23
This implies that God shall be restoring fellowship to every house in these endtimes, thereby making the knowledge of the glory of God to cover the earth, as water covers the sea before Jesus returns – Isa. 11:9/Jere. 31:34
There shall be a widespread dissemination of the Word of life, both in the temple and in every house in these last days. – Acts 2:46-47/Acts 5::42
As we are all aware, wherever two or three are gathered together, Jesus said he will be there in the midst of them, meaning that, every fellowship of the brethren plays host to divine presence – Matt. 18:20
But interestingly, God’s presence is also established in places where His people gather – 1 Kgs. 8:27-29
That means, every location provider has the rare privilege of hosting the presence of God in his/her home, both during and outside the meeting times. What a privilege!
But the question is what is in divine presence?
- Divine presence provokes signs and wonders – Acts. 10:38/ Mark 16:20/ Exodus 34:10-12
- We saw how Jesus stepped into the boat of Peter and turned his worries to wonders. Everyone that allows Jesus into his/her home as a WSF location provider shall be turned into a wonder like dream of the night – Luke 5:1-8
- Divine presence triggers the release of divine favour – Gen. 39:21-22/ Acts 2:46-47
- Everyone that favours the agenda of God’s kingdom, by opening the door of his/her house for WSF, God’s favours back in return and as we all know, God’s favour is what gives us our place in destiny – Psa. 102:13-15/ Neh. 2:1-10/ Neh. 5:14
- Divine presence engenders supernatural breakthrough – Psa. 114:1-9/ Psa. 24:7-10
- Supernatural breakthrough is the experience of everyone that carries the presence of God as we saw in Joseph – Gen. 39:2-5
- Divine presence destroys all forms of satanic siege, including generational curses – Isa. 64:1-/ Zeph. 3:17
- Divine presence confers peace that passes all knowledge – Matt. 8:2-26/ Isa. 9:6
- Divine presence stirs joy, which engenders continuous access to revelation and secures health and vitality among others – Psa. 16:11/ Isa. 12:3/ Pro. 17:22
- Divine presence provokes the Obededom order of blessings.
- Everyone that opens the door of his/her house as a WSF location shall continue to enjoy the Obededom order of blessing that makes news and turns one to an envy of kings – 2 Sam. 6:11-12
From all the above, it is very clear that the on-going cell replication mandate is a covenant opportunity for diverse manifestations of divine presence for everyone that will open the door of his/her house to host WSF Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF), our brand of house fellowship this year and beyond. May everyone be spiritually awake to take advantage of this awesome privilege.
In the light of this, every Winner that wants to become a location provider should make their desire known to the resident pastor or the cell leadership in that area. We also have cell location provider’s form with the ushers, so as to register such locations.
Once again, welcome to your year of supernatural turnaround as declared by the Spirit of the Lord and so shall it be!
Remain Ever Blessed!
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo
Faith Tabernacle Canaanland Ota – Lagos