Recently, I was before the Lord asking, Lord Jesus, what is your agenda for this forth coming prophetic event? Then the Spirit of God began to say:
- It shall be a celebration of the validity of the Liberation Mandate.
- It shall be reenacting the Liberation Mandate at this event.
- I shall be wiping away tears from off all faces – Isa. 25:6-8
- I shall be turning the mourning of many into dancing p- Psa. 31:5
- I shall be bringing the struggles of many to a final end – Matt. 11:28-29
- Many men and women that are childless shall be turned to joyful fathers and mothers of nation – Rom. 4:17-21.
- Many besieged destinies shall be released like a dream of the night – Psa. 126:1
- Many captives shall be turned into celebrities after the order of Joseph – Psa. 102:17-19
- It shall be a platform for our prophetic entry into our promised land both as a Commission and as individuals.
- This prophetic event shall be like 40 Shilohs put together in impact.
- What! Looking back at the growing impact of Shiloh over the years and to now have a prophetic event that will be like 40 Shilohs put together, definitely requires every Winner’s attention.
- Taking a week-long break to drink into the fountain of the Liberation Mandate at the 40th anniversary is more than worth it.
- Yes, we shall worship, we shall praise, we shall celebrate but we shall not loose focus of God’s agenda for this prophetic event.
- We must all be on the look out for a raw reenactment of the Liberation Mandate at this prophetic event because everyone’s turnaround package ordained for the year shall be fully delivered.
- For this reason, we are all admonished to prepare to meet our God as individuals in this highly prophetic event.
- We shall be having Hour of Visitation teaching sessions in the morning and Encounter Nights in the evening, among others.
- The events opens with a Special Thanksgiving on Sunday May 2nd for the faithfulness of God in watching over the Liberation Mandate and confirming His words in our midst over and again for the past 40 years.
- It shall also conclude with a Special Thanksgiving service on Sunday May 9, 2021 for diverse encounters granted everyone of us in the course of this ‘most memorable prophetic event’.
Looking forward to seeing you at this prophetic event of the Commission.
Remain ever blessed in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo
Faith Tabernacle Canaanland, Ota-Lagos Nigeria