MINISTERING: BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
MESSAGE TITLE: WALKING IN DOMINION OVER SICKNESSES AND DISEASES
Our battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. Ps. 103: 1-3, Is. 33:24
The end time church is ordained to reign over all machinations of wickedness – diseases and sicknesses included.
Redemption qualifies you for healing and health in Christ.
FOUL SPIRITS THAT CAUSE SICKNESSES AND DISEASES:
a). The Spirit of Fear: 2 Tim. 1:7, Job 3:25. The moment you become afraid, you have subscribed to the channel of the devil. Death cannot kill without the spirit of fear. Heb. 2:14. See fear as poison in the realm of the spirit.
TO ELIMINATE FEAR:
1. Be committed to righteous living. Phil. 1:21, Is. 57:32, 1 Jn. 3:7
2. Be committed to building your faith with the word.
b). The Spirit of Deformity or Disability. Lk. 13:11
HOW THE WORD EMPOWERS US FOR DOMINION OVER SICKNESS AND DISEASE:
The Dominion over darkness by light is instant and unquestionable.
One can be set free by the anointing but we can only stay free by the revelation of the word.
WHAT IS IN THE WORD THAT HEALS?
Jer. 8:20-22. God’s word is the great prescription, healing Balm, The Physician is Jesus and Mt Zion is the clinic.
1. The word is medicinal: Curative and Preventive. Job 33:22-25, Prov.
2. The word is surgical: Jn 1:1-3, Heb 4:12
3. The word is creative: The word is creative. Heb 1:3, Mal 3:6
4. The word is Prophetic: Ezek. 37:1-8. Prophecy is the avenue of God releasing his hand
5. The word is fire: 2 Peter 1:4, Acts 14:11, Heb 12:29
6. The word transmits divine nature attributes: Ezek. 2:2 Jn 6:63, Det. 32:31
7. The word of God is a weapon of instant healing and wholeness.: Mt. 8:8-15
COVENANT DAY OF RESTORATION – Joel 2:25
God’s last days agenda for his children is for restoration of all that the devil has stolen. Joel 2:23-26, 1 Sam 30:6
7-fold restoration. Deut. 28:7, Prov. 6:31.
– Restoration of Lost Years.
– Restoration of Health. 2 Pet. 1:3
– Restoration of all Shut Doors
TO RETAIN RESTORATION:
1. One must be born again and remain so. Rm 8:29-30
2. Be baptized in the Holy Spirit ordained to facilitates restoration. Is. 61:1-4
3. We must believe and receive the word of restoration: Ps. 105:20, Jn. 10:10.
4. We must remain committed to serving God and the interest of his kingdom. 2 Chron. 15:15
5. Be committed to praying for the well-being of others. Job 42:11
Every entry of God’s word into your spirit man is a lifelong asset.
The Lord called this service a restoration assembly, which means you must regain your restoration package, I decree supernatural restoration.
And grace to stay awake to take responsibility on those things you have heard today, receive in Jesus name.
Every trace of shame and reproach is turned into as double glory. Broken homes, runaway sons and daughters is restored. Your health is restored, no more weakness, your strength is restored.
Whatever may be out of order in anyone’s life. I decree the taste for the word in your life enhanced.
Many have seen blessing they cannot trace it. To secure your blessing is your responsibility. I have not lost one blessing, not one. In the name of the Lord Jesus, whatever the enemy has stolen I decree seven-fold restoration.
In the name of Jesus you will be receiving calls and messages of restoration. God will surprise you today. Surprise houses is yours today. Your joy and peace are restored today.
Every battered career is restored back to glory, every closed business and shops is declared opened today in Jesus name!