The greatest challenge that stares at you, again and again, is the babyhood of your spirituality.
Nobody can grow you for you and nobody can grow you without you.
You must take responsibility to grow spiritually.
Your level of command in the supernatural will never outgrow your level of spiritual growth.
– Acts 20:32
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
God’s glorious agenda is in weights. Your stamina will determine how much weight will be placed on you.
– 1 Cor. 4:17-18
17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
18 Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you.
You need a personal rod to deal with personal issues.
Defeats are inevitable if challenges meet you as a person without light.
Your faith is required for the rod in your hand to work.
– Mark 6:5:6
5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
Who prays for you is irrelevant if your faith is not in place to secure the answer.
The supernatural answers to your discoveries, therefore, get down with the Word and make discoveries from it!
Don’t read the Bible to exhort people, read to train yourself.
The Word of God is the mirror that shows you your true picture from God’s perspective.
You are not redeemed as a crying baby but as a priest and a king to reign on the earth.
Declare with me: “As a seed of Abraham, I am a global citizen ordained to impact my world while I live”
As you consistently walk with God, He will make you.
Who You Are in Christ
- You are redeemed for unending progress. – Pro. 4:18, 2 Cor. 3:18
- You are redeemed to command exploits after the order of Abraham. – Gal. 3:13-14, Isa. 51:1-3; 60:22
- You are redeemed as a king to reign on the earth. – 1 Pet. 2:9
When God is more important to you than what is happening around you, you will take what is written in the Word higher than what is happening around you.
Just keep doing what God says you should do, and He will take you higher.
To command the Supernatural:
- Give God praise always; it is a vital key to unlocking the supernatural.
- Command the supernatural with the words of your mouth. – Pro. 18:21
The Potency of Praise
- God does fearful things in praise. – Exo. 15:11
When praise becomes your lifestyle, everything falls into place for you.
2. Praise is a covenant trigger for the supernatural.
- To experience God’s fearful acts in your life as a way of life, be praiseful.
3. Praise is a vital requirement for fresh oil. – Ps. 92:2, 10-11
Open Doors Ministration
- God always leads forward, He never leads backwards.
- When you keep seeking the kingdom, favour will never stop following you.
To sustain Open Doors:
Keep following the leader. -Ps. 23:1
Keep serving God and the interest of His kingdom as a priority. – Ps. 102:13, Matt. 6:13
Maintain the joy of the Lord all through. – Ps. 16:11
From this time onward, you will never record a better last year!
It shall be for you from glory to glory!
From glory to glory shall it be in your career, business, health and family!
No one in your lineage shall be known as a beggar!
Unending progress becomes your portion!
No door shall be shut against you again!
Grace to take spiritual responsibility is released upon you!
Nothing goes down in your life again!
This week is declared your week of open doors!
The week is declared a week of new beginnings!