MESSAGE TITLE: UNCOVERING THE ROOT OF THE FAITH THAT WORKS (PT 3A)
MINISTERING: BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
Every member of God’s family has an inheritance of faith. 1 John 5:4. The faith that works anchors on the Word. Rom 10:10. Faith comes by hearing and understanding the Word of God. Romans 10:17.
Your doubt is a function of your lack of understanding of the Word of God. Spiritual understanding is the key to walking in faith. Col 1:9.
What is Faith?
1. Faith is being fully persuaded of the truth, the prevailing circumstances notwithstanding, until the truth triumphs. Rom 4:17-20.
2. Faith is a display of confidence in God until when the desired result is obtained. Heb 10:35
3. Faith is the answer to all the impossible questions of life.
Prayer, fasting, and searching are assets in the school of faith. God-confident faith makes you an ever-triumphant believer. Phil 3:3. Do not be found mocking God by your unbelief, for we serve a God of strange works and strange acts. Isa 28:21-22.
Whatever you sow, you reap! if you invest in carnal things, you will reap corruption but if you invest in spiritual things you will reap life everlasting. Gal 6:7-9.
The Faith that Works
1. Faith boosted by Prayer and Fasting. Isa 58:6
2. Faith boosted by Confidence in God. Phil 3:3, Dan 3:17
3. Faith driven by Kingdom Advancement. 1 Kings 19:10-14
4. Faith driven by Seed Time and Harvest. Gen 8:22, Gal 6:7-9, Jer 33:20
5. Faith driven by the Consciousness of your Authority. 2 Kings 1:10, Luke 9:1
6. Faith prompted by Sacrifice. Ps 50:5, Ps 126:6
7. Enough is Enough Faith. 1 Peter 5:10, Heb 11:33-34
Covenant Day of Settlement Ministration
- The Enough is Enough Faith is required to Secure a Verdict of Enough is Enough from God.
- Every day is God’s day but the day you are set to take delivery of your inheritance is your day. 2 Cor 6:2
- God wants your concerns turned into testimonies. This is your hour of Settlement and You must return with Testimonies!
- God is committed to your settlement and He is eager to settle you. 1 Pet 5:10, Pro 3:27-28