EYAC 2023 DAY 2 Morning Session Word 1.
Theme: A Chosen Generation.
Ministering: Pastor David Ndubueze
Message: The Days of Consecration. 2 Timothy 2:19
The glory days of the church are the days of vision, the glory days of the church is as well the days of consecration 2 Timothy 2:19 “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
To be part of this chosen generation, scriptures simply make it clear to us that we must depart from iniquity, there is what to depart from to be part of what God wants us to be part of.
- Every believer is a chosen brand in his or her generation 1 Peter 2:9 “ But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”
- It does not matter what your case may look like right now, it may not look like you are chosen, but according to divine ordination you are a chosen generation. You are called forth to show forth glory not shame, people should look at you and exclaim praising God, You should bring forth results and the results will last.
God has chosen you and I and there is nothing the devil can do about it John 15:16 “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
Complexion, height, educational qualification, family background notwithstanding, when God chooses you, no one can reject you 2Corinthians 13:8 “For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.”
For every child of God, we are another Esther sent to our generation, we must hold on to this and not let it go for any reason, you must not allow anyone stop you, you must not allow anyone to slow you down, you may not look like it, Esther did not look like but Esther was chosen of God, Esther 4:14 “For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
- We are in the glory and reigning season of the church on earth today. You and I are proteges, heirs of the king and Jesus is the king of kings, we are covered in that agenda as a child of God, it is not your making it’s God’s ordination Dan 7:27 “And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.”
What stopped your father will bow to you 2Chronicles 12:32 Haggai 2:9 “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.”
The latter the better, the darker the brighter for us, the more hopeless it is for them, the more hope the Lord raises for us but the manifestation of any divine agenda requires that we mind the process Psalms 11:3 Jeremiah 6:17 “Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.”
Youths, let’s pay attention to this, there is no new God, there is no new Bible,there are no new ways, the same process leading to the same product. if you miss the process, you can not meet the product,
If you avoid the process of the manifestation, you abort the product of your manifestation. If you despise the process, you delete the product.
But as many that will engage the process, we will enjoy the product John 1:11-12 “11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
Another person’s disqualification does not disqualify you and I, as many as received the process, as many as embraced the path, He gave the power to become the sons of God, to maximize our ordination as God’s chosen generation, we must embrace, engage and mind the foundation of consecration, it will not change! if you must enjoy the glory days of the church and maximize your ordination as a chosen generation like Esther, you must like Esther mind the foundation of consecration. 2 Timothy 2:19 “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
Let everyone that named the name of the lord depart from iniquity, the foundation is the security of our ordination and that foundation is our consecration.
Pay the price as a chosen generation for your ordination!
What is consecration ?
- Commitment to keep something from corruption, you cook a pot of soup, you know how to preserve it from decadence, you know how to preserve juice from contamination, how many destinies that started glorious have become obsolete by corruption. 2 Timothy 2:20-22 “ But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.
22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.”
The good news is it may seem impossible, but it is possible, people have done it before, Daniel proposed in his heart that he will not be defiled in the midst of kingly defilement Daniel 6:5 “ Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.” Daniel became ten times better amongst his peers, he was president among presidents. Job was a man that feared God and eschewed evil, An unbeliever called Cornelius Acts 10:1,2. “There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,”
You have the capacity to identify yourself as part of God’s chosen generation by taking responsibility against corruption.
Holiness may seem costly but the result is priceless Genesis 39:9 “There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”
Popularity does not mean prosperity, many times scarcity is linked to popularity, check everywhere you will see copper plates. Can you find gold everywhere ? you see chicken everywhere, can you see eagles everywhere ? check everywhere you see goats everywhere, do you see Lions everywhere ?
Everybody is doing it, are you everybody ?
Holiness can not be faked, holiness is not generic, holiness is specific
Proverbs 9:12 “If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.”
Why do we need Consecration ?
The highway of the endtime church is described as the highways of holiness Isaiah 35:8 “And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.”
The church is in her glory days, the church is in her kinging days, but the highways to our glorious ordination is called the highway of holiness
Prayer : Everyone that is mocking you because of your choice for God, very shortly they will be at your feet glorifying!
Without holiness, we can not get on the highways ordained for the end time church. The highway of the end-time church is described as the highway of holiness. Without it, we will remain on the slow lanes or the low lanes.
Prayer : There is good news for somebody here, you may be nowhere now but by the speed that comes from holiness. Very shortly, like this commission, within no time see what God has done. As we subscribe to the same process, He will do the same thing in our life!
In life there are pathways, there are byways, and there are no ways
Have you been traveling before and you turn to enjoy a shortcut only to see a building at the end of the road, that’s no way.
There are pathways , by ways, street corners, but there are highways – speed lanes, no obstruction, no go slow and that is the way of holiness
How are the Highways the highways of holiness ?
- Iniquity corrupts ordination, it aborts destiny. Reuben by ordination was to be number one but by carnality, the opposite of consecration, he could not excel Genesis 39:3-4 “And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand. 4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.”
Iniquity reduces or totally erodes capacity Proverbs 13:34 “He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.”
Iniquity jeopardizes eternity 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ”Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”
- The redeemed shall be cleaned from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit. The endtime is a season of mysteries, there is a mystery called the mystery of iniquity and there is a greater mystery called the mystery of righteousness, the good news is the greater mystery is already at work, God is purging us in the last days Malachi 3:3 “And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.”
Do not sell out to any fear, do not sell out to a wrong mindset of it is not possible, it is more possible these last days, the last days are God’s days of power. Psalms 110:1-3 “The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.”
There is power available if we subscribe
Action : Lift your right hand say with me, “ I subscribe ! ”
Many are thinking that holiness is now far fetched, God is saying that holiness is now nearest. As the time draws close, we are not going farther from holiness, things are getting better, it is the blindness of the devil that makes people think holiness is getting scarcer. We shall be tapping into available resources, our Father Bishop David Oyedepo at that height of glory is still operating clean.
Action: Say with me, “I will bear fruits after my roots !”.
- Association : To maximize these days of consecration, Proverbs 13:20 1 Corinthians 15:33 “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” evil communications corrupt good manners, it is time to choose between your friend and your welfare.
- Beware of your meditation, your thoughts. Matthew 15:19-20 “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.”
- If a fly is swaying into your eyes you move both your hands and your eyes to send it off. If you can lay hold on your thoughts, you lay hold on your destiny.
Action: Say with me, “By the blood of Jesus, I take responsibility, I purge my thoughts, I arrest my thoughts, my thoughts will not kill me, my meditation will not waste me, I take responsibility to safeguard my thoughts! “
- Action : start now, there are numbers you must delete from your phone today, there are people you must confront, Jesus said to his right hand man Peter one day, as long as you are running this agenda, you are a devil, get thee behind me.
God shall be releasing the spirit of the fear of the Lord i.e the Spirit of holiness upon the endtime church for those who sincerely crave for it.
Romans 1:4 “And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”
Action:Lift your right hand and say with me, “ In the name of Jesus, I take grace for consecration, I take responsibility for holiness, I receive help to maximize destiny. Thank you Holy Father, Blessed be your name “