Ministering: Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr.
Message Title: How do I know when my prayers are answered
Lord, we give you the praise, appreciate him for his wonderful hand upon us, since the commencement of this 21 days adventure. Now begin to ask him directly.
“Lord send me your word, one of the blessings of fasting is outbreak of light. Let your light break forth on me.”
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings we have enjoyed till present, your word declared that the last day is everyone’s day, therefore visit us today and let the encounter of today turn our life around. Blessed be your Holy Name, in Jesus precious name we have prayed. Give Jesus a Big hand of praise and you may be sited in his presence.
This morning we shall be dealing with an important message as we are rounding off our 21 days of fasting and prayer.
It’s important to know that a call to prayer is an invitation to an answer.
God will not demand that we should pray if he is not guaranteeing answers to our prayers.
Jer. 33:3. Mt. 7:7-8.
Prayer is here seen as a two-way communication Channel. Man prays and God answers.
For somebody, today will be your day of answers! It is discovered that many believers know how to pray but do not know when their prayer is answered.
INSTANCES OF THESE IN SCRIPTURES
1. Peter and the Disciples: Prayers are being offered for Peter’s deliverance but no one could perceive that prayers are answered. Acts 12:10-17. 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
2. Jesus. Jn 5:25
VITAL POINTERS THAT GUARANTEE THAT MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED
1. WHEN I PRAYED FROM MY HEART: When a man’s heart is involved, God’s hand is contacted. Every heart-rooted prayer will end up as a God-answered prayer. Jeremiah 29:13. James 5:16-18. [AMPC] & [KJV], When prayers emanate from the heart answers are guaranteed from God. We should not just pray with our lips, but offer our prayers wholeheartedly.
2. WHEN I PRAYED ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD: I John 5:14-15. Every time we pray according to the word, we are guaranteed answers from heaven. This so important because God’s word is his bound. Heb 6:6-18, Psalm 89:34. Numbers 23:19. Any time you have a root in the word for any subject matter, you have committed God on a covenant line for an answer.
3. WHEN I HAVE PRAYED IN FAITH: Faith is a compulsory ingredient to secure divine involvement. Whatever will involve God must take faith. Mt 21:22. Whatever will take God will take faith, Where Faith is absent God is disconnected, whatever will involve God will involve Faith, If you wants to see God bring Faith, if you wants to involve God , include Faith, If you wants to attract God present Faith. Until faith is included, God is not connected. Our line of connectivity to divine involvement is Faith. James 1:6-8. Our is the vital requirement, not the length of the prayer that determines the availability of the answer but the faith available in the prayer. No one here will lack answers this season. Faith is the hand that take delivery of answers from God.
4. WHEN I HAVE PRAYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS: John 14:14, John 16:23-24. The name of Jesus is the staff of authority. And this so means that as far as that request made is concerned , when God sees your requests he sees Jesus. Simply put, as is seen in an organization , when the secretary types a letter and presented to a senior officer after which he signs the letter. So, when your prayers are offered unto God its no longer your prayers but Jesus’ prayers. You have presented your request; this means it’s more than the approval of Jesus but the ownership of Jesus. When the prayer is in his name the prayer answers are guaranteed.
5. WHEN YOU ARE NO MORE OFFENDED IN GOD: Mt. 1:16 When you are offended with your helper, you become helpless in the world. To be offended in your maker is to be grounded in life. No matter what the situation is, we must not allow ourselves to be offended in God. No matter what the situation is we must refuse to get offended in God. At every point in time keep reminding yourself he remains faithful.
6. WHEN I HAVE PRAYED TO THE POINT OF PEACE: Phil 4:6-7. The peace of God represents answers to our prayers. Paul the Apostle, Acts 27:22.
7. WHEN THE SPIRIT BEARS WITNESS IN MY HEART: Rm 8:16. A knowing in my heart that something has happened even nothing in the natural has changed.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY PRAYER GETS TO MY HAND PHYSICALLY?
1. KEEP GIVING THANKS TO GOD: 1 Thessalonians. 5:18. Make every prayer point a thanksgiving points and keep at it , don’t stop. Let your thanksgiving be intense this season and the answers that will come will baffle you.
PROPHETIC RELEASE BY BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
If you just returned to those things, you have been taught with speaking in tongues, you will see testimony. Expect surprises and it’s starting now. Give God thanks for the word.
The days of vengeance for your final escape is finally here. Is 63:4.
Today God has sent me to you, you have labored but to no avail, but today your final escape is today!
I saw humanities under stress, I saw the deformed, the battered and the beaten and he has sent me as an agent of rescue.
Today judgement, has landed on all forces hanging around you and you have escaped.
Prophets are God’s agents of rescue and so he sent me after the order of Moses.
Your testimony is sure today!
Every captivity of the mighty and the terrible are declared broken today. Is. 49:24-26
Having been redeemed, all courses are averted in your life!
Every grave into which the enemies may have put anyone of us is finally opened today, with judgement in return on to their heads. 2 Thessalonians 1:6. Anything that may have been pursuing you return unto their head.
By speedy intervention of release of vengeance today no more opposition of the enemy on your paths. Eccl 8:11
Today! any opposition of the enemy standing on your paths ends today and they come under judgement today. in Jesus name!
No hatred or bitterness will stand on your way today!
1. This year is our Isaac order of year where we are ordained to be turned to the envy of our world. Its only took one year for his enlargement.
2. This year is ordained as our Obediodom order of year , where our stewardship will be rewarded.
I am not an orator but a prophet of the Lord sent to you.
All the wall of Jericho between you and your promised land are down crumbling.
Therefore, whatever mocks our breaking news order of testimonies comes under judgement today.
Whatever comes under our glorious destiny in Christ comes under judgement today.
Prophets are God’s agents of vengeance. Elijah came and called down vengeance on the Prophets of Baals, Paul invoked vengeance on Elimas, Acts. 3:1.
Therefore, whatever vengeance is invoked by this Prophets today is turned into Testimony.
Your family is finally released from the hold of the wicked ones.
He said to me, Behold I have touched your tongue with the coal of fire, as you say it you see it! Therefore, anything that I say to you today before 30th of April come to fulfillment in Jesus name!
As you engage with God in your hearts, you will be a surprise to your world!
That my daughter said, because I stood with God, I was given a position that I was not qualified for.
After Hanna prayed, then came Elias and said to her that the Lord God of Israel has granted thee that which you have requested.
This Prophet is saying today that all of your demands as you give him thanksgiving intensely today are declared delivered!
No murmuring and wrong words will come out of your mouth today.
Evil association will not rob you of your glorious destiny! Sin will not slay you in the Name of Jesus.
Your revived prayer life will stay revived, your follow-up and soul-winning will not drop.
Whatever God has delivered you from , you will not go back there in the name of Jesus.
Now listen. I decree vengeance against the wicked.
Your testimony begins from after this service.
In the name of Jesus.
There was so much crying in Egypt when God steps in to defend you, I release wailings in the camp of your enemies.
All that wants you dead, goes down for you, in the name of Jesus.
Your all-round rest is finally here.
All that receive this prophetic word lift up your hands,
It’s a new day, It’s a new season.
In Jesus Precious Name! AMEN!