MESSAGE TITLE: THE COVENANT OF EXEMPTION
Job 5:27 Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.
Everywhere is in trouble in the world today. 1 Jn 5:19
No safety anywhere in the world. Our Exemption covenant is Covenant based Mal 3:17, 4:1-1
Exemption Covenant is a mystery, it is real.
God always puts demarcation between his people and the people of the world.
DEMANDS OF COVENANT OF EXEMPTION
- BE BORN AGAIN. Salvation is our escape route from destruction, farming and death because it’s not in the kingdom. If you are not saved you are not safe.
- HAVE A REVELATION OF YOUR EXEMPTION RIGHT IN CHRIST 2Pet 1:3, Is 43:2-4
- REMAIN IN THE SECRET PLACE OF GOD. PS 91
- KEEP THE LOVE OF GOD ALIVE IN YOUR HEART. PS. 91:14
- CONTINUE TO WALK IN THE FEAR OF GOD. Mal 4:2, Ps 33:18-19.
- BE SENSITIVE TO DIVINE GUIDANCE. When trouble is about to strike. Ps 23:5. No matter how anointed you are, there are some problems you cannot confront. Jn 7:1. Anointing is of no effect when you are in a wrong place. None of us
- REMAIN DEDICATED TO THE KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT ENDEAVORS. Ex 23:26. Our service is our exchange for his covenant of exemption. Job 1:10. Serving God creates an exemption in your life. When you serve God, you become God personal property.
- ENGAGE THE POWER OF FAITH, Dan 3:6. Fear opens door to his enemies, but
- MAKE FAITH FILLED DECLARATION. The cheapest way to deal with fear, is to speak against it.
- REMAIN UNDER PROPHETIC COVERING. Hos 12:13. One thing you should not joke about is prophetic declaration throughout the week after service.
ACTIVATING OUR COVENANT OF EXEMPTION
- ENGAGE THE NAME OF JESUS. Num 6:27
- ENGAGE THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
- ENGAGE THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, BY SPRINKLING OR BY INVOCATION. Ex 12:13
- ENGAGE THE MINISTRIES OF ANGELS.
I’M EXEMPTED FROM FAMINE, DEATH AND DANGER IN THE NAME OF JESUS !
#Shiloh2022 #CovenantHighWays 💫💫