TOPIC: UNVEILING THE COVENANT HIGHWAYS OF LIFE (PART 2)
1 Cor. 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.
Life in the kingdom is miserable without empowerment.
There is power going forth as the Word is going on. – Matt. 8:8
The kingdom answers to power. – Acts 1:8, 2:3
Empowerment is a personal requirement and responsibility.
God wants you empowered so you can subdue your enemies. – John 14:12
Life is a battlefield, not a playground.
It takes empowerment to triumph in spite of principalities.
When a lion goes to sleep, it doesn’t become a sheep, so also, your spirit man should remain strong even while you sleep.
The oil in someone else’s lamp cannot light your lamp, you need to get yours.
Levels of Power
- Power. – John 7:37-39
- Great power. – Acts 4:33
- Exceeding great power. – Eph. 1:19
Beware of grieving the Spirit! 1 Thes. 5:19 Do not quench the Spirit.
- Continuity in iniquity grieves the Spirit and when the Spirit is grieved, He is quenched and life becomes miserable.
- Empowerment begins with consecration. – Luke 5:37, Prov. 1:23
- New birth is the take-off point for empowerment and the fear of God is the start of it.
- Your inheritance in Christ is delivered and accessible on the platform of sanctification.
Why You Need to be Empowered
- For triumphant living towards fulfilling your glorious destiny. – Luke 22:31
- For sanctification which enables access to your inheritance in Christ. – 1 Cor. 6:11, Acts 20:32
- For sustainable access to revelation. – Isa. 60:1-3, 1 John 2:20, 2 Pet. 1:3
- For an effectual fervent prayer life. – Matt. 26:14. Rom. 8:26-27
- To empower your giving life. – 2 Cor. 8:3
- For protection and preservation. –Eph. 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Requirements For Empowerment
- A thirst for it. – Isa. 55:1; 41:17, Ps. 63:1
- A right heart and motive. – Acts 8:18-21
- A heart for God and the interest of His kingdom. – 1 Sam 17:23, Ps. 89:20
- Committment to the continuous study of the word. – Prov. 8:20, Lev. 6:12-13
The molestation of the wicked in your life ends today!
You are released as a terror to the camp of your enemy!
Whatever the enemy has taken from you, there shall be a dramatic restoration!
You are leaving this Shiloh ground a brand new person!
Before this Shiloh is over, your enthronement shall be established!
Wherever your name is called for evil, the power of God will strike on your behalf!
Your life shall be brighter than before!
The confusion that followed you to this Shiloh ground gets off you!
The sickness and disease that followed you to this service end now!
#Shiloh2022 #CovenantHighWays 💫💫