TOPIC: COVENANT FOR ALL ROUND REST
- Rest means safety. – Josh. 21:44
- Rest is your entitlement. – Heb. 4:10
- Only God gives the type of rest that intimidates your enemies.
Scriptural Examples of those who enjoyed Rest
- David. – 2 Sam. 7:1 Now it came to pass when the king was dwelling in his house, and the Lord had given him rest from all his enemies all around,
- Solomon. – 2 Sam. 5:3
- Jehoshaphat. – 2 Chr. 20:30
- Asa – 2 Chr. 15:12-15
Troubles are not supposed to end you. After troubles, you are entitled to rest.
The Word of God is the highway to the covenant of peace; if you are not a learner, you will end in crisis.
Knowledge adds peace to destiny. The more you learn, the more peace you enjoy – Prov. 3:2.
Settle with the Word of God so that your destiny can be settled.
Go at your pace so you don’t lose your peace.
Before you go global, you have to start local.
You cannot beat the process if you must live peacefully.
Go after the things of God and He will cater for your peace – Ps. 34:10
Peace is an addition to redemption.
To multiply your peace, multiply your service in the kingdom of God.
How to Access the Covenant of All-round Rest
- Be born again – Rom. 14:17, Isa. 9:6, Gal. 5:1
- You need Jesus to live a peaceful life.
- Learn from the Word of God. – Matt. 11:29, Isa. 59:8, 2 Pet. 1:2
- You learn your way into rest, peace, quietness and a crisis-free life.
- Enter into a covenant with God to keep serving Him and the interest of His kingdom. – 2 Chr. 15:12-15
- Do the things of God and He will cater for your peace.
- Be committed to soul-winning and establishment. – Eph 5: 16, Luke 10:5-6
- You cannot be a distributor of peace and lack peace.
#Shiloh2022 #CovenantHighWays 💫💫