MINISTERING: Pst DAVID OYEDEPO Jr
MESSAGE TITLE: Understanding the Pathways to Sanctification (Part 3)
Note that the battle for holiness is an intense battle from within. Heb 12:28
We need to take this Battle so seriously.
The contention against you is over today.
KEYS TO LIVING A SANCTIFIED LIFE
- Genuine Hunger and Thirst: Sanctification begins with hunger and thirst for righteousness. Mt 5:6. When a believer sacrifices personal desires for divine desires, he pleases God. [Is 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them]
- Watch and Pray: Mt 26:41 – Our daily engagement in prayers makes us invincible to the enemy.
- We must engage in the name of Jesus. Phil 2:9-10 – Gen 3:4, when we engage the Name, satan leaves us alone. Acts 4:7, [Acts 18:10 For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.]
- Flee all traps 1 Jn 5:18
- Keep godly company. 1 Cor 15:33 – Not everyone Is acceptable to our association. Association is vital in the journey of sanctification. Heb 11:6, [Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name]
BENEFITS OF SANCTIFICATION
- It engenders access to revelation. Prov 1:23, [Rev 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.]
- It secures answers to our prayers. Ps 66:18
- It secures answers to prayers. Prov 1:23, Isa 23:15,
- It engenders divine health and wholeness [Jn 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee].
- Promotion. Prov 4:18, Prov. 8:18, Ps 112:3. [Prov 28:1The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.]
COSTS OF UNGODLINESS
- Blocks access to divine wisdom
- Its causes shame and reproach
- Fear and dread
BLESSINGS FROM BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
As the content in our expectations is blessed, they are turned into a testimony.
As this oil comes upon your head your taste for sin I s destroyed..
Every weight of unrighteousness is rolled away.
Every chaff of unrighteousness, sickness, affliction, and oppression is destroyed today. Mt 10:10-12, Is 4:13.
Your crown will not be lost to pride.
Every desire dropped in the ark would have answered prayer.
Your days of mourning finally end, God is turning every situation around.
This oil is declared, oil of gladness, liberation, sanctification, humility, and sustainable meekness.
There shall be a strange manifestation of his power.
The siege over your finances and family is over.
Everyone online for a miracle job, miracle marriage, and miracle children Is delivered.
Whatever anyone has lost to pride is restored
As a Prophet, I decree, as many that lift themselves against you are brought to destruction.