MINISTERING: BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
MESSAGE TITLE: Understanding the Pathways to Sanctification (Part 1A)
If all your crave in life is money, you have missed God.
God never holds your past against you but He will only write them off when you truly repent.
Holiness is the gateway to possessing our portion.
Never mistake delayed sentence against evil for justification; God is counting. [Num. 14:22-23]
Christianity is not about prosperity, it is about eternity.
Every believer in a state of slumber is undertaking a deadly risk.
While men sleep, evil thoughts are sown which degenerate into evil acts. [Matt. 13:25]
God is waiting for you to turn from your old ways, so He can help you recover what you have lost.
Cost of Ungodliness
- It blocks our access to help in times of trouble. – Isa. 38:1-5
- It blocks our access to divine secrets. [Dan. 2:46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odors unto him.]
- It destroys destiny. 2 Kgs. 5:21-23, [1 Tim. 6:10-11 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. but thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness]
Benefits of Sanctification
- It secures access to all our inheritance in Christ. – [Obad. 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness, and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions]
- It enhances answers to our prayers. – Ps. 66:18-19, Isa. 59:1-2
- It procures healing, health, and wholeness. – John 5:14, Mark 2:5,10-11
- It secures divine presence. – John 8:29, [Rom. 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?]
Keys to Sanctification
- Purpose to live a sanctified life. – [Dan 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself ]
- Watch and pray to stay sanctified. – Matt. 26:41
- Engage in the cleansing power of the Word. – Eph. 5:26, John 17:17
- Engage with faith. – Heb. 11:16, 22:6
Biblical examples of those who procured Favour through the Fear of God
- Joseph – Gen. 39:9, [Gen. 42:18 And Joseph said unto them the third day, This do, and live; for I fear God ]
- Daniel – Dan. 1:8-9
- Paul – 1 Cor. 15:9-10
You are walking out of every form of captivity today!
Whatever challenge has held you down will leave you today!
I decree every spirit of slumber to get out of you today!
Your life will not experience any black spots!
Your life will not suffer any more sorrow!
Everywhere you appear, favour will manifest itself for you!
Every siege of stagnation ends in your life today by divine favour!
The order of favour that follows this Commission begins to follow you from today!
Every form of misfortune in your life comes to an end today!
Every unwanted habit in your life comes to an end!
I decree your fruitfulness by divine favour!
Every family siege is over today!
For everyone called jobless, divine favour will locate you for the job!
The week is declared your week of the fear of God!