Teaching series: Unveiling the Reality of the Wisdom from Above (Pt. 3A)
Ministering: Bishop David O. Oyedepo
Wherever divine wisdom is found, proofs are established.
– Matt. 13:54; And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
Dan 2:21; And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Jude 1:25; To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
We serve the all-wise God, who gives Wisdom to the wise and knowledge to men of Understanding.
– Jer. 9:23-24; Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
Wisdom sees treasure in the midst of trash.
The wisdom from above is an out-of-this world order of wisdom.
How Powerful is the Wisdom from Above?
1. It is solution-bearing.
– Job 28:9-10; He putteth forth his hand upon the rock; he overturneth the mountains by the roots.
10 He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing.
Prov. 3:19; The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
2. It provides access to supernatural discoveries.
– Job 28-10-11; He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing.
11 He bindeth the floods from overflowing; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light.
3. It is an out-of-this world order of wisdom.
– Job 28:12; But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
It’s not found in the land of the living but available to the redeemed freely. It is not found in any University, not available in any knowledge market, not prejudice to education but education without divine wisdom is futility.
4. It is not available in the knowledge market.
– Job 28:20-21; Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?
21 Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.
It tames evil and neutralizes the heat of the fiery furnace. Evil shall not triumph over you!
5. It is able to stop the way against all evils.
– Mark 4:39; And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
6. It enhances the value and relevance of believers.
– Job 28:17-18; The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.
18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
7. It commands dominion over destruction and death.
– Job 28:22; Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
This wisdom is supernatural both in contents and manifestation and absolutely supernatural.
The fear of God is the gateway to flowing in the order of wisdom from above.
Divine wisdom is principally released through rhema, the Word of God or as directed through instructions.
– Luke 11:49; Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
2 Pet. 1:19-21; We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
1 Cor. 2:12-13; Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
John 16:12-13; I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
The wisdom of God is multifaceted; it covers all areas of life.
– Acts 5:28; Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us.
How to gain access to Divine Wisdom
1. A heart for God
– Ps. 119:97-100; MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
John 21:15-17; So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
– You cannot claim to love God and not have a heart for Him.
2. Through the attitude of joy and rejoicing.
– Isa. 30:29-30; Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel.
30 And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
Isa. 12:3; Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
– Joy and rejoicing are covenant additions in the school of wisdom.
Wisdom is the correct interpretation of the truth in the school of the kingdom
– Eccl. 8:1; Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man’s wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed.
Acts 14:3, Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
Acts 2:1-2; And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Living without working is dying without knowing. Do not decay due to idleness.
– Eccl. 9:10; Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Interpretation of scriptures is what provokes intervention, and the Holy Ghost is the master Interpreter.
Appropriate interpretation of scriptures changes people’s stories.
Let everyone appointed to death be released!
Every oppressed is declared set free!
Every dying business and crashing career are now restored, they are now restored!
No more siege in the name of Jesus!
Every curse returns to the sender!
Every arrow returns to the sender!
Ups and Downs ends in the name of Jesus!
Receive your Miracle marriages in Jesus’ name!
God who made Sarah laugh shall make you laugh today in Jesus’ name, Amen!
All dark areas of everyone’s life are brought down!
This anointing shall change everyone’s level of insight!
Receive your Next levels of illumination!
The lights that sets free are released to you in Jesus’ name!
Today is the day of liberation for any oppressed, suicidal thoughts, or held in Barrenness!
The day is declared your new dawn day!
Before the day is over, you are manifesting your new dawn season!
Go in Peace!
Return with testimonies in Jesus’ name!