God’s ways are higher than our ways and His thought than our thought. This implies that His ways are the highways of life-Isa. 55:8-9
We serve a covenant keeping God and the bible is a book of covenants Psa. 89:34/ Isa. 34:16/ Mat. 24:35
Wherever the sun shines, the covenant works -Jer. 33:20-21
Therefore, what nationality one may be or wherever one may reside, is neither an advantage or disadvantage, but where one stands in the covenant is what matters the most Act. 17:26/ Act. 10:34
What we earn or what we make in our businesses does not secure a future, but where we stand in the covenant Hag. 1:3-11
Our strength, skill or swiftness does not guarantee a great tomorrow, but our strong stand in the covenant-1 Sam. 2:9/Ecc. 9:11/Rom. 9:16
As we all know, every promise of the scriptures has a condition to be met for God to confirm delivery -Luk 6:40/Jam. 2:5-11/Luk. 5:5-8
Whenever the conditions attached to a promise are met, we have cut a covenant with God that will always commit His integrity to perform -Isa. 55:10-11/2 Tim. 2:13 But to gain access to the tables of the covenant, one must:
- Have a heart for God-1Sam.13:14/Jhn15:15/Act.2:30
- Continue to walk in the fear of God – Psa. 25:14/1 Thes. 2:10/Eph. 3:1-5
- Engage the ministry of the Holy Spirit -Jhn 14:26/Jhn 16:12-14/1 Cor. 2:12-14
- Seek for access through prayer and coupled with fasting as may be prompted from time to time – Psa. 119:18/Isa. 58:6/8
- Engage in searching of scriptures – Psa. 19:7-8/Psa. 119:97-100/1 Tim. 4:13/15
- Seek access through those who have proofs of access to the tables of the covenant – Psa. 36:9/Heb. 6:12/Heb. 13:7
- Seeking to understand what discovery they have made through their resources such as books, electronic media, attending their conferences, Church service, etc-Dan.9:2/2Tim.2:15/2 Tim. 4:13
At Shiloh 2022, God shall be granting us access to the ‘tables of the covenant, which covers all areas of life, that will continue to change the story of every participant from glory to glory till the end of time 2 Cor. 3:18
Therefore, the theme for Shiloh 2022 is:
‘COVENANT HIGHWAYS’ Isa. 55:8-11
The date is, December 6-11, 2022
Preparation towards this feast should begin in earnest, both as a Church and as individuals. Everyone should prepare his or her heart to be a full partaker of Shiloh 2022, which promises an undeniable life changing experience for all.
I shall be looking forward to seeing you there.
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
FAITH TABERNACLE, CANAANLAND, OTA-LAGOS