The prophetic theme for the month of October: Wisdom from above Enthrones! (Gen 41:38-44)
Teaching series: Unveiling the reality of wisdom from above
Ministering: Bishop David Oyedepo
(Prov 4:7-8) Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Exalt her, and she will promote you; She will bring you honour when you embrace her.
The twelve pillars of this commission are validated from the book of (Rev. 22:2) In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations
The wisdom from above enthrones, this wisdom will come on our way this month, Lord I am set for an encounter with the wisdom that enthrones this month.
Jesus, speak, to every one of us today, grand everyone an encounter this month, and rewrite everyone’s story this month.
The wisdom from above; secures our glorious destiny.
Beware of Pride (Jer. 9:24) But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord.
HOW TO STIR DIVINE WISDOM FOR MANIFESTATION
- In Prayers; Ask of God that giveth Divine wisdom – (James 1:5-6) If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. Dan 2:16-18, 30, Dan 2:46, Dan 10:12, Heb 1:6
- Through Learning: Dan 9:12, 2 Pet 3:16, 2 Tim 4:13, (Prov 1:5) A wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel.
- Through meditation: Thinking your way through what you read, ‘’READ-THINK”, (Ps 119:100) I understand more than the ancients because I keep your precepts.
VITAL TRAITS OF DIVINE WISDOM
- Divine wisdom is multifaceted in nature. (Eph 3:10) to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places.
- Divine wisdom is hidden in nature but manifests in anyone that is connected to it. Prov 3:14, Prov 8 :15 – 19, Job 1 :1-3, 29:4, Dan 1:21
- Divine wisdom is a pure gift of God, Dan 2:22-30, Kings 4:29-34, 1 Cor 12:31, the wisdom of God will always make a man outstanding in life.
- Access to the flow of divine wisdom demands the fear of God, Pro 9:10. Prov 9:10, Dan 1:8, Dan 2:19, (2 Cor 4:2) But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
- Prayer: Which way Lord, what is your plan for this new year?