Teaching Series: Praise Facilitates Fulfillment of Prophecies (Pt. 4A)
Ministering: Bishop David O. Oyedepo
God is up to anything we believed Him for.
Exodus 15:11; Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
It is not only what anointed prophets declare that is called prophecy but the Word of God is defined as a more sure Word of prophecy. Everyone that takes heed to prophetic
– 2 Pet. 1:19; We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
The Bible is the container of God’s agenda for His people. Let God lead you and He will lead you into green pastures.
– Isa. 48:21; And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.
Obedience of faith is your strongest weapon of war. God is committed to leading you, if you are committed to following Him.
– Isa. 48:17; Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Every child of God is redeemed to be a blessing to the world.
Prophetic Lifelines of God’s Agenda for the Redeemed
1. We have a destiny of no limits in redemption
– Prov. 4:18; But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
2 Cor. 3:18; But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
John 14:12; Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
2. We are redeemed to be blessed and to be a blessing.
– Rev. 5:12, Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Gal. 3:13-14; Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Deut. 28:2; And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3. We are redeemed to be fruitful
– Deut. 7:14, Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
Deut. 28:1, 4, And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
Matt. 5:17; Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Ps. 67:6; Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
4. We are redeemed to be more than conquerors
– 1 John 1:4; And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Col. 1:27; To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Ps. 24:7; Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Walking in love with God is what makes a believer more than a conqueror.
– Rom. 8:35-37; Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
If you don’t love soul winning, you don’t love God. Prove the sincerity of your love for God, among other things, through your giving and your passion for souls.
– John 21:15; So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
Every Word of God you believe keeps you going in your walk with God and your service in the kingdom.
To be more than a conqueror, maintain your love for God with proofs.
– 2 Cor. 8:8; I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.
Characteristics of Prophetic Words
1. Every prophetic word received and believed engraces us for steadfastness in our walk with God. – Rom. 4:20; He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
2. Every prophetic word received and believed engenders peace within.
– Heb. 4:10; For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Ps. 85:8; I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
From now, you will become unstoppable!
God is turning you into a blessing!
For every family challenged in any area, God will write your story!
God is turning you and your family into a blessing!
Anyone scheduled for death by the devil, your deliverance is set today!
You won’t miss your next open door!
This month shall be a certain month in your life!
Receive the grace for prompt response after the order of Abraham today!
From this day, every grace upon this commission shall begin to find expression in your life!
Your destiny and children are declared blessed!
The days of crisis are over in your life and family!
Dry seasons are over in your life!
Your days of open reward are here!
The days of running after blessings are over!
I decree an end to every tension in every family!