Ministering: Bishop David Abioye.
Topic: Wisdom from Above Enthrones.
To have dominion means to be in control, to be enthroned. You are destined for dominion means you already have it. Just give it time till the picture becomes your reality.
Wisdom wires you to the top. It doesn’t know how to go down. You cannot submerge wisdom. Dominion is likened to kingdom and over every kingdom there is ruler. Wise people don’t struggle to be at the top, they just find themselves at the top. Wise people don’t announce themselves, wisdom publicizes them.
Prov 4:7 “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get
Pro 8:15-16 “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16. By me princes rule, and nobles,
even all the judges of the earth.”
God’s Number One Need is Wisdom.
Prov 8:15 “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.”
Pro 3:35 “The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.”
Get wisdom and wisdom will get every other thing for you. Wisdom says ever before God founded the earth i was his companion. You cannot be wise and suffer shame, it is ordained for the glory of the saints.
I Cor 2:7 “But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.”
Glorification of saints is rooted in wisdom. Wisdom is a fountain of glory. Solomon was a consultant, nations came to meet him. If you love evil, you don’t fear God.
Job 1:1 “There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.”
The Fear of the Lord is to hate evil.
Ps 25:14 “The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.”
God’s wisdom is in custody of those who fear Him.
Ps 111:10 “He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.”
Prov 9:10 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.”
Who you are not what you study, is what gives you access to divine wisdom.
Ecclesiastes was in the Bible so you can see the vanity of human wisdom. The word of God.
Ps 19: 7-8 “7The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of
the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
“8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure,
enlightening the eyes.”
God’s word makes you wise. God’s word inoculates you for wisdom.
Psa. 119:97-100 “97 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.”
Luke 2:40 “And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of
God was upon him.”
Spiritual buoyancy enhances mental excellence.
John 14:26 “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
John 16:12-14 “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.”
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not
speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.“
1 Cor. 2:12-13 “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the
Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
The Holy Spirit increases our Capacity for Wisdom.
Biblical Sources For Building Wisdom Bank.
- The Fear of the Lord – Job 28:28 “And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.” Job 1:1 Prov 8:13, Prov 9:10, Psa 111:10, Psa 25:14.
- The Word of God – Psa 18:7 “Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.” Psa 119:97-100, Luke 2:40, 46-47, 52.
- The Holy Spirit – Luke 11:49, Luke 21:15 “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” John 14:26 “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 16:12-14, 1 Cor 12:12-13.
How to activate Wisdom from above
- Through the Altar of Prayer. Jer 33:3, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great
and mighty things, which thou knowest not”, James 1:5 . “Solomon prayed only once for wisdom and
when he stopped praying he started lacking wisdom.” Ecc 7:23. God’s words are His ways.
- Follow the Dictates of the Scriptures. Deut 4:5-6 “Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the Lord my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.” Matt. 7:24-25. Wisdom is doing and hearing the word of God. Following the wise God naturally makes you wise. Rom 16:25.
- Interact with wise people, companions, those above you and even those around you. Dan. 2:17 “Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah his companions.” Prov. 13:20 “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Jer. 6:16-17.
There is not one all-knowing man.
Eccl. 4:13 “Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.”
Prov. 15:22 “Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.”
Wise people prove their wisdom by listening to the wisdom of others. Value the wisdom of the young and old; don’t always think you know everything. Wide people build their wisdom by listening to the wisdom of others.
Your glory will be manifested from today!
Your era of job seeking is over, you will start employing people!
From today at every sudden issue the spirit of wisdom will tap up your brain!
People will not see your sweat again but your wisdom!
I decree the order of wisdom upon this commission upon your life!
Sin is a sinker; it disconnects you from God. Sinners smell because sin is irritating.
Tonight, you know God is talking to you, to give your life to Jesus so you can escape the corruption of the
earth. Wherever you are, raise your right hand and bow your head for prayers. Also if you are in faith
Tabernacle or winners assembly and want to give your life to Christ run to the altar.
Repeat After Me
‘Lord Jesus, save my soul, forgive me my sins. I believe you died for me and on the third day, you rose
again that I may be justified. Now I know my sins are forgiven and now, I accept you as my Lord and
Thank you Jesus for saving my soul, thank you Jesus for restoring me back to the faith. I shall serve you
all the days of my life, I shall live the overcomer’s life and by your grace, I will make heaven at the end of
JESUS IS LORD!