SPECIAL END OF MONTH THANKSGIVING & CHILDREN/MARRIAGE DEDICATION SERVICE
Life in the kingdom is an adventure of opportunities orchestrated through encounters with the Word, that always shows the way forward.
Rev. 3:20; Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
SOS 5:2-7; I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
Mark 10:47-52; And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
Every revelation is a knock on the door of your heart to see whether you are interested. The Word never misleads; It always leads the way forward.
Every time we open the door to the Word, a new chapter opens up.
Heb. 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
God is looking for financial trustees that He can entrust His fortune to.
– 1 Cor. 4:7; For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
End time wealth is an entrustment, not an achievement.
What is a Revival?
1. A season of opportunities for healing, deliverance and restoration of health.
– Mt. 4:23, And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Luke 5:26, And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day.
Acts 3:7-8,16; And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
16, And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
2. A season of opportunities for supernatural turnaround.
– Hab. 3:6,19, Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
Zeph. 3:17, The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
3. A season of financial fortune for God’s people.
– Hag. 2:8, The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Luke 16:11; If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
God is looking for financial trustees that will turn His fortune out of them.
1 Cor. 4:7, For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
1 Tim. 6:17-19; Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
The end time wealth is entrustment, not an achievement.
4. A season of opportunities for the rise of giants.
– Ezek. 37:10, So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. Joel 2:1-11;
5. A season of opportunities for supernatural restoration.
Biblical Proofs of a Revival
2 Cor. 13:5; Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
1. When your heart begins to pant after God and the interests of His kingdom as a lifestyle.
– Ps. 42:1; (To the chief Musician, Maschil, for the sons of Korah.) As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
Mat. 6:33; But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
2. When walking in the fear of God becomes your way of life.
– Isa. 66:1-3; Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
Ps 112:1-3; Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
3. When praying kingdom advancement prayers becomes your natural delight.
– Matt. 6:10; Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
4. When you are consumed with undying passion to see souls saved.
5. When the Word continues to come alive in increasing dimensions.
6. When going to church becomes your way of life.
Ps. 84:7; They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
Ps 73:17; His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
Jere. 3:15-16; And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
7. When giving towards the cause of the kingdom becomes your endless delight.
– Phil. 4:15-16; 15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
16For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
Prov. 19:17; He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
Mal. 1:6-9; A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.
9 And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.
Deu. 16:17; Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.
To operate in the realm of all-round rest:
1. Be born again.
– Ex. 14:14; The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
2. Stay in love with God by cleaving to Him.
– Rom. 8:28-31; And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
3. Enter into a covenant to serve God with all your heart.
– 2 Chr. 15:12-15; And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
14 And they sware unto the LORD with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets.
15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.
Whatever cannot stop God from having His way, cannot stop you as His child.