Teaching Series: Understanding the Blessedness of a Revival (Pt. 4B)
Fearful dimensions of favour come on the platform of a revival. – Acts 2:47
When you are seeking God, favour keeps trailing you.
Seasons of revival trigger the flow of signs and wonders.
Every time there is a move of the Spirit, there’s a provocation of wonders.
When you are in the Spirit of revival, your spirit is never empty.
Those who are engaging the resources God has given them to advance the kingdom can never be financially stagnant.
In the Kingdom of God, giving is the key to prosperous living.
Blessings that a Revival Offers
1. Every revival is a platform for the restoration of our redemptive rights. – Joel 2:25,26
2. Everlasting mountains resisting the destiny of God’s people are scattered. – Hab. 3:2
3. It is a season of divine favour for those who engage in it. – Ps. 102:15
4. Seasons of revival trigger the flow of signs and wonders. – Joel 2:28
5. The season of revival is a season of financial fortune unleashed on the saints. – Hag. 2:6-7
6. It is a season of health and vitality which results in longevity for the saints. – 2 Cor. 5:20, Prov. 17:13
7. It positions God’s people for supernatural turnaround.
How Do You Know When You Are in a Revival?
1. When praying kingdom advancement prayers becomes a delight. – Matt. 6:6, 9-11, Isa. 66:8
2. When you are consumed with an undying passion to see souls saved. – Rom. 12:11, Rom. 1:16
The moment going to prayer becomes a moment of sweetness for you, you are in a revival.
Every move of the Spirit is ordained for the birth of multitudes
Those who are revived see opportunities for salvation of souls everywhere.
The season is ongoing but only those who plug into it can partake of the blessings.
Covenant Day of Long Life Ministration
– There is a rescue package made available for everyone that is redeemed by Jesus from the siege of death.
– As far as your eyes can see is what will be given to you. – Gen. 13:14-15, Gen. 6:3
– If you allow the fear of death, you are magnetizing it in your direction. – Job 3:24
– You cannot stay in love with God and be at a loss.
Demands for Enjoying the Covenant of Longevity
1. Be born again. – John 3:3
– Those that are not saved are preys for the enemy. – Gen. 3:15-16, Heb. 2:3
2. Stay in love with God. – Ps. 91:14-15
– When your love for God is confirmed, your security on the earth is confirmed.
3. Remain committed to serving God and the interests of His kingdom. – Ex. 23:25-26
– If you are committed to serving God, He takes responsibility for fulfilling the number of your days.
4. Stay free from the fear of death. – Heb. 2:15
– Whatever you refuse to fear cannot come upon you.
5. Be committed to a life of joy and rejoicing. – Pro. 17:22
6. Whenever you are challenged, take up the shield of faith against the spirit of death. – Eph. 6:16
– Anytime the enemy seeks to infringe on your rights, arise with your faith against him.
New birth is part of the requirement for experiencing the covenant of long life. It is the only way to secure eternity.
If you want to be born again, I will pray with you and Jesus will save your soul and rewrite your story.
Lift up your right hand to heaven and say this prayer after me from the depth of your heart:
“Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to You today, forgive me all my sins, wash me with Your blood. I believe You died for me, on the third day You rose again that I may be justified, right now I believe my sins are now forgiven , I am justified by Your blood and I accept You today as my Lord and my Saviour and I believe I am now saved, I am born again, I am restored back to the faith, I am now a child of God. Thank You Jesus for saving my soul. By Your grace I shall serve You all the days of my life. Amen.”
Place your right hand on your forehead.
Now, I decree a seal of the Holy Ghost upon your life!
No arrow of the enemy will hit you anymore!
As your days, so shall your strength be!
Your own shall be a good old age, not a struggling old age!
You will serve God till the end of your time!
You will make heaven in grand style!
You will leave a rich spiritual heritage for your children!
Every weakness and feebleness is cursed from the root!
Every arrow of the wicked returns to sender!
Your days of laughter are finally here!
Your days of glory are finally here!
The days of shame and reproach are finally gone!
Thank You Lord Jesus, take all the glory in Jesus precious name. Amen.