Message Title: Unveiling our Breakthrough Heritage in the Word. (Pt. 4)
Ministering: Bishop David Oyedepo
It is by the light from the Word that we command supernatural breakthroughs.
It is what we find today that determines what awaits us tomorrow.
We are in a battle with the power of darkness but by light, we triumph sweatlessly over darkness. – Eph. 6:12
Breakthrough connotes that there are barriers on the way forward, and there is a breaking forth to get to where you are going. – Eph. 6:12
Darkness can never co-exist with light.
The Word of God is your staff of office for dominion.
The ultimate of the devil’s power is darkness, but when you dwell in the realm of light, you subdue him.
When light comes, it delivers quickly.
The Word of God is the sword of the Spirit and a sword of light. When light strikes, darkness bows out. – Matt. 4:4, Eph. 6:17
When you say ‘it is written’, you are engaging the sword of light against the forces in the realm of darkness.
No matter what your questions or challenges are, the answers are in the Bible.
How to access the Light in the Word.
1. Engage the ministry of teaching priests. – 2 Chr. 15:3-5
– God has ordained teaching priests for the enlightenment of the saints.
Life is a school; if you don’t prepare for it, you will not make anything out of it.
Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Ministration
– Every challenge in a believer’s life is a trial of faith; passing the faith test is the only way out. – 1 Pet. 1:6-7
– God is the maker of babies, they are not biological projects.
– Your phase of unfruitfulness is a test of faith that you must pass. Gathering sympathy is not the way out, weeping behind closed is not the answer, and emotional display is not the way out.
– You have the right to be fruitful in your body.
– Where science stops is where God starts.
What Entitles you to Supernatural Fruitfulness?
1. Be born again and remain so. – Ps. 127:3
2. Believe that you have been redeemed from the curse of barrenness
3. Keep serving God as your only source of help. – Ex. 23:25-26
– Without humility, you cannot serve God acceptably.
4. Keep rejoicing. – 1 Sam. 1:18-19
– Joy is required to secure your reward from the Lord.
1. Write down the names of the children you desire from the Lord.
2. Place the baby items you brought as a point of contact on the floor.